2017 Pics & Posts

As 2017 comes to a close I thought I'd post a collection of some of my favorite tweets, posts & pics from Twitter & Google+; some are humorous, some are serious but for whatever reason, I liked them.

Tweets & Posts:

"15 years ago, the Internet was an escape from the real world. Now, the real world is an escape from the Internet." - Noah Smith

“Both optimists & pessimists contribute to society. The optimist invents the aeroplane, the pessimist the parachute.”
- George Bernard Shaw

@RascalTweets
“There is no safety in a significant life, and there is no significance in a safe life.”

“I would suggest that faith is everyone’s business. The advance or decline of faith is so intimately connected to the welfare of a society that it should be of particular interest to a politician.” 
― William Wilberforce, Real Christianity

@JohnCMaxwell
“People who blame others for their failures never overcome them. They simply move from problem to problem.”

@ThomasSowell
“It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance.”

@ATTACKATHLETICS
“If it's not acceptable, stop accepting it. You get what you tolerate.”

Pics & Memes:


I've never seen a guitar like this, apparently it's a lap guitar. I thought it was cool...




This was my brain for the better part of 2017...




I couldn't have said this better.




I've seen this alot more in 2017 than I ever wanted to.




So true...




I knew something was familiar...




Just face it, this is how most of the world sees the rest of the world... 





There's a right way & there's a wrong way to go about things.

Comments

Popular Posts