Personal Log 2.6.2016

I'm really not sure what's going on w/ social media (as a whole) lately...

Facebook has implemented some algorithms that, in reality, defeat the purpose of having a FB Artist Page. Where you used to reach 300 people you now reach 3 or 4 so what's the point?

Google+ redesigned itself for the umpteenth time; it's slightly more mobile friendly but a little more confusing to use, especially for those friends of mine that I've been trying to get onboard & at least check it out as it is interest-centric & to me Hangouts was/is it's best feature. G+ really is the best of FB & Twitter combined but changes are turning people off & away.

Speaking of Twitter, they're also implementing a new algorithm to make it more like FB, why? Twitter was pretty much perfect the way it was because it WASN'T Facebook. The new algorithm may be opt-in for now but who knows when it becomes the new default? I like tweets in real time, I like to choose what & who I want to see in my timeline NOT have it chosen for me.

Linkedin revamped itself & it's pretty much imploded... Twitter is self-destructing... I'm almost half-tempted to go back to envelops & stamps then inform everyone if they want to keep in touch mail me a letter.

Just... leave... things... alone...

Comments

Popular Posts