Saturday Reverie 1.23.2016

reverie: a state of musing or fanciful dreaming…

What I learned this week about God:

God is sovereign.
God is faithful.
God has a plan.
God intervenes in the affairs of man.
God has everything under control.
God is working everything out.
God knows the beginning from the end.
God is not freaking out about anything.
God cares & cares deeply.
God hears & answers prayers.
God restores.
God is a big God.
God has a big vision.

What I learned about myself this week:

I've been thinking too small.
I've been limiting God w/ unbelief.

That was my week; it was chocked full of surprises… God is excited about the future, great things are ahead, don't give up, don't despair!

My Scripture for this past week was Psalm 27:13 – 14


I would have despaired unless I had believed 
that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living
Wait and hope for and expect the Lord; be brave and of good courage 
and let your heart be stout and enduring. 
Yes, wait for and hope for and expect the Lord.

Comments

Popular Posts