Personal Log 1.28.2016

I have little patience, tolerance or time for fake & hypocritical people, especially those that claim to follow Christ. In general I love people; I love them because God loves them. Yes, some are a challenge, some are… social sandpaper w/ varying grits & many of them will simply rub you the wrong way.

Life is short & I'm trying not to hold anything against anyone; whether or not people have something against me is something I have zero control over. I try to be the same wherever I am & whoever I'm with.

Transparency is huge w/ me. I look at the transparency of Jesus, how did the writers of the Gospels know to describe Jesus sweating blood in the Garden & wrestling w/ His destiny if there wasn't someone there to witness it? He modeled transparency in His own life & we are to be imitators of Him.

God has brought some great people into my life & in His mercy has removed some people from it.

Let me tell you something: if you've unfriended someone on Facebook or blocked them on shared social media & then see them in real life & you're all smiles & asking how they've been, just don't… you obviously don't care, you're just making small talk, being fake. It's better if you just continue ignoring them, just walk right by them like they don't exist or don't matter to you which in reality, they don't.

Though it hurts, a person can respect ignoring, they can't & won't respect fake or feigned interest.

In an ideal world, it would be great if all of us were the same all the time everywhere w/ everyone.

Comments

Popular Posts